|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Fordo or Fordow (Persian: فردو, Persian pronunciation: [foɾˈdoʊ], [foɾˈdo]) is a village in Fordo Rural District, Kahak District, Qom County, Qom Province, Iran. It is located near the Shia holy city of Qom. At the 2006 census, its population was 732, in 230 families.
Fordu, Fordo, Furdu or Fardu a village with more than 100 houses. Headwaters of the Furdu river. Kuhistan subdivision of Qom. Fordo is 26 miles to the south of Qom. Fordo is situated in a deep glen between Hasan Aqa and Furdu peaks. Fordo's sheep are celebrated for their milk.
- Fordo can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3062691" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- Iran: The Nuclear Question, The New York Times
- آژانس: نمیتوانیم صلحآمیز بودن برنامه اتمی ایران را تائید کنیم, BBC Persian
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- UN inspectors visit uranium enrichment facility in Iran, The Guardian
- Iran ready to co-operate on nuclear programme, says Ahmadinejad, The Guardian
|This Qom province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|