From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foreign devil is a discriminatory term in Hong Kong for a foreigner.
Foreign Devil or Foreign Devils may refer to:
- Foreign Devil (novel) novel by Christine Harris 1999
- "Foreign Devils", short story by W. Somerset Maugham in Asia magazine, February 1922
- Foreign Devils, poetry by D.J. Enright 1972
- Foreign Devils, novel by Irvin Faust 1973
- Foreign Devils (Doctor Who novella) by Andrew Cartmel 2003
- Foreign Devils, book on Hollywood by Gábor Gergely 2012
- Foreign Devils, novel by John Hornor Jacobs 2015
- One Foreign Devil, by Lawrence Earl 1962
- A Foreign Devil in China, the story of Dr. L. Nelson Bell, an American surgeon in China by John Pollock (author) 1971
- Foreign Devil: Thirty years of reporting from the Far East, by Richard Hughes 1972
- Foreign Devils in the Flowery Kingdom, by Carl Crow 1940
- Foreign Devils on the Silk Road , book on the search for the lost cities and treasures of Chinese Central Asia by Peter Hopkirk 1980
Film and TV
- Foreign Devils (1927 film) 1927 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign Devil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.