Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foreigner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreigner may refer to:
- Alien (law), a person in a country who is not a citizen or permanent resident of that country. It does generally not include a stateless individual.
- Foreigner (band), an English-American rock band
- Foreigner (Foreigner album), the band's 1977 debut album
- Foreigner (Cat Stevens album), 1973
- Foreigner (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Foreigner (Cherryh novel), a 1994 novel set in C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner universe
- Foreigner (Sawyer novel), a 1994 novel in the Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy by Robert J. Sawyer
- The Foreigner (novel), a 2008 novel by Francie Lin
Film and theatre
- Foreigners (film), a 1972 Swedish film
- The Foreigner (2003 film), a 2003 action film
- The Foreigner (2017 film), a 2017 action-thriller film
- The Foreigner (play), a 1984 play by Larry Shue
- Foreigners, a play by Frederick Lonsdale
- The Foreigner (newspaper), an online English-language newspaper in Norway
- Foreigners' Street, a Chinese amusement park in Chongqing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreigner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.