From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foreigner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreigner may refer to:
- Alien (law), a person in a country who is not a citizen or permanent resident of that country. It does generally not include a stateless individual.
- Foreigner (band), a British-American rock band
- Foreigner (Foreigner album), 1977
- Foreigner (Cat Stevens album), 1973
- Foreigner (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Foreigner (Cherryh novel), a 1994 novel set in C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner universe
- Foreigner (Sawyer novel), a 1994 novel in the Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy by Robert J. Sawyer
- The Foreigner (novel), a 2008 novel by Francie Lin
Film and theatre
- Foreigners (film), a 1972 Swedish film
- The Foreigner (2003 film), a 2003 action film
- The Foreigner (2016 film), an upcoming action-thriller film
- The Foreigner (play), a 1984 play by Larry Shue
- Foreigners, a play by Frederick Lonsdale
- The Foreigner (newspaper), an online English-language newspaper in Norway
- Foreigners' Street, a Chinese amusement park in Chongqing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreigner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.