Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foreland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreland may refer to:
- a landform projecting into the sea, such as a headland or a promontory
- an area of land in front of something
- Foreland, Isle of Wight, a promontory on the Isle of Wight in England
- Foreland Island in the Shetlands, UK
- Foreland Point, a headland in Devon, England
- Alpine Foreland, a region in Southern Germany
- North and South Foreland, two headlands on the coast of Kent, England
- Nils Tore Føreland (born 1957), Norwegian politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.