Forestry Commission (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forestry Commission may refer to:
- Forestry Commission (Ghana)
- Forestry Commission (Zimbabwe)
- Central African Forest Commission (French: Commission des Forêts d’Afrique Centrale, or COMIFAC), an intergovernmental forestry organization in Central Africa, based in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Alabama Forestry Commission, forest management agency for the U.S. state of Alabama
- Georgia Forestry Commission, manages several forests in the U.S. state of Georgia
- New Hampshire Forestry Commission, forest management agency for the U.S. state of New Hampshire
- National Forestry Commission of Mexico, government agency charged with conservation and restoration of Mexico's forests, and sustainable forestry development
- New York Fisheries, Game and Forest Commission (1895–1900), forestry agency of the U.S. state of New York
- New York Forest Commission (1885–1893), forestry agency of the State of New York, second oldest in the United States
- New York Forest, Fish and Game Commission (1900–1911), forestry agency of the State of New York
- Forestry Commission of Tasmania, Tasmania, Australia
- New South Wales Forestry Commission, forest management agency for New South Wales, Australia
- Forests Commission of Victoria (1918–1983), Victoria, Australia
- Forestry Commission, a non-ministerial government department responsible for forestry in England and Scotland
- Lower Saxon Forestry Commission, Lower Saxony, Germany
- "Department of Environmental Conservation," New York State Archives, n.d. Accessed: November 4, 2012.
- "National Forest Commission", Ministry of Environment and Forests, India, n.d. Accessed: November 4, 2012.
- "Forests Commission (of Victoria) (1918 - 1983)," Encyclopedia of Australian Science, 21 September 2012. Accessed: November 4, 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forestry Commission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.