Forge Park/495 (MBTA station)
Forge Park/495 MBTA station
|Location||1000 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038-3108
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||716 spaces, $4.00 each 7 days a week|
|Bicycle facilities||14 spaces|
|Passengers (2005)||208,780 0%|
Forge Park/495 is the terminus of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)'s Franklin Line. The station is located in Franklin, Massachusetts and is near I-495 and MA-140. The station has a parking lot with 716 spaces and 15 accessible spaces; spaces cost $4.00 each. Tickets for this station are sold at the Forge Park T for Two located within the station.
Franklin Line service originally terminated at Franklin/Dean College stop. Upon the completion of the Forge Park/495 Station in 1988, service was extended, but the line maintained its original name.
- BJ's Wholesale Club
- Franklin Village Shopping Plaza
- Forge Park Business Center
- Interstate 495 South to Cape Cod and North To Lowell.
- Franklin, Massachusetts
- Bellingham, Massachusetts
- Milford, Massachusetts
- GATRA Bellingham "T" Shuttle
- Howe, Peter J. (1988-06-02). "FRANKLIN MBTA OPENS NEW STATION SERVICE SLATED TO BEGIN TODAY; 700 PARKING SPACES PLANNED". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-08-10.
|This Massachusetts train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|