From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Forgelight Engine)
- Real-time radiosity
- Nvidia PhysX (SDK 3.2)
- Motion blur
- Fully Flexible Time of Day System
- Eye adaptation & HDR lighting
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 9 & DirectX 11
- Supports both Static Mesh and Voxel terrain
- Atmospheric scattering
- Volumetric fog
- Advanced ambient occlusion
- Advanced Environmental lighting
- Open world environments
- Support for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Allows up to 2000 players to play multiplayer simultaneously in a single game server
- "EverQuest Next and Planetside 2 To Use New Forge Light Engine". July 10, 2011. Retrieved July 17, 2011.
- "H1Z1 is Evolving". February 5, 2016.
- "Our Upcoming Launch". August 30, 2016.
- "What is H1Z1?". April 10, 2014.
|This video game software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|