From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up forget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forget may refer to:
- Forgetting, an apparent loss or modification of information already encoded and stored in an individual's long term memory
Nota bene: this surname is pronounced fɔʁʒɛ in French, and is not to be confused with the English verb fɔɹˈɡɛt.
- Amédée E. Forget (1847–1923), Canadian lawyer and politician
- Claude Forget (born 1936), Canadian politician
- Guy Forget (born 1965), former French tennis player
- Louis-Joseph Forget (1853–1911), Canadian businessman and politician
- Maud Forget (born 1982), French actress
- Michel Forget (born 1942), Canadian actor
- Monique Jérôme-Forget (born 1940), Canadian psychologist and politician
- Rodolphe Forget (1861–1919), Canadian business investor, stockbroker and politician
- Forget, Ontario, a community in Ontario, Canada
- Forget, Saskatchewan, a village in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Saint-Forget, a commune in the Yvelines department, in France
- Mount Forget, located on the border of Alberta and British Columbia
- "Forget", by 8stops7 from Birth of a Cynic
- "Forget", by Marina and the Diamonds from FROOT
- Forget (album), the debut album by Twin Shadow
- "Forget" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.