From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note that "Fort William" is easily confused with "Fort Williams".
Fort William may refer to:
- Fort William, Ontario, a Canadian city which, together with Port Arthur, became part of Thunder Bay in 1970
- Downtown Fort William, Ontario, a neighborhood of Thunder Bay
- Fort William (electoral district), a related Canadian federal electoral district
- Fort William Gardens, a multi-purpose arena in Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Fort William Historical Park, historical re-creation of the original Fort William (Ontario) on the Kaministiquia River
- Fort William, Newfoundland
- Fort William, Nova Scotia
- Fort William, a community and historic site along the Ottawa River in Sheenboro, Quebec
- A fort in Gorey above Fort Henry
In the United States:
- Fort William, Massachusetts (also called Castle William), a former name for the current Fort Independence in Boston Harbor
- Fort Amsterdam, (once named Fort William), New York City
- Fort William (Colorado), a frontier trading post also known as Bent's Old Fort
- Fort William (Florida)
- Fort William (Kentucky), frontier fort 1785
- Fort William (Oregon), a fur trade outpost in Oregon Country
- Fort William (Wyoming), a frontier trading post later renamed Fort Laramie
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.