Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fortify is a verb, meaning to build a fortification.
Fortify may also refer to:
Computing and technology
- Fortify (Netscape), a software hack for the Netscape Navigator
- Fortify (programming), a software tool used in the Fortress programming language
- Fortify, an Impact Collective company and its science-based recovery tool to help individuals quit pornography
- Fortify Software, a software code analysis product
- Fortify, a construction project on Interstate 40 (North Carolina)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fortify.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.