|Running time||ca. 105 min.|
|Country of origin||United States|
Sirius Satellite Radio
|Hosted by||Mina Kim and Alexis Madrigal|
|Created by||Kevin Pursglove|
|Produced by||Judy Campbell|
|Senior editor(s)||Daniel Zoll|
|Recording studio||San Francisco, California|
|Original release||1990 – present|
|Opening theme||"Peter Pan" by Mike Marshall|
Forum is a two-hour live call-in radio program produced by KQED-FM, presenting discussions of local, state, national and international issues, and in-depth interviews. The program began in 1990 as a politics-oriented talk show, created and hosted by Kevin Pursglove. From 1993 to 2021, it was hosted by scholar, author, professor, and former KGO Radio host Michael Krasny, who broadened the program's scope to a cross-section of current events. After hosting the show for nearly 30 years, Krasny announced his retirement effective February 2021. A number of guests hosted the show in the months following, before Alexis Madrigal was selected as the new co-host along with Mina Kim, who had already held that post since July 2020. 
The format of Forum varies from show to show, but generally involves an in-person interview followed by public Q&A via phone or email with one or more subjects, often nationally prominent authors and scholars. The program airs for two hours on weekday mornings, with an hour repeated in the evening.
- ^ "About KQED:History". KQED. Archived from the original on 2008-01-17. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ^ "The Krasny Show, KQED Forum, is our site of the day". California Progress Report. 2006-04-11. Archived from the original on 2007-10-27. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ^ Joel Selvin (2003-02-11). "A voice of calm amid the chatter: Ever erudite, Michael Krasny marks his 10 years as a KQED talk-show host". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2007-11-09.
- ^ Whiting, Sam. "'Forum' host Michael Krasny announces his retirement from KQED". SF Chronicle. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- ^ Cavagnaro, Peter. "Alexis Madrigal Joins KQED's Forum as Co-host". KQED. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- ^ "KQED's Forum Expands: Mina Kim to Share Daily Host Duties". KQED. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- ^ Liberatore, Paul (2007-10-22). "Krasny: The thinking person's talk host". Marin Independent Journal. Archived from the original on 2016-10-31. Retrieved 2021-09-18.