Fossurin í Fossá is one of the highest waterfalls in the Faroe Islands. It is located near the village of Haldarsvík, in the Sunda Kommuna municipality. It goes cascading 140 meters down to the sea in two stages. It is one of the biggest attractions in Northern Streymoy.
- Bestu karmar við Fossá, sunda.fo
- Proctor, James (2013). Faroe Islands, 3rd. Bradt Travel Guides. p. 81. ISBN 184162456X.
- "View to Fossá, a cache by okvalle". Geocaching.com. Groundspeak, Inc.
- Holly Hughes; Sylvie Murphy; Alexis Lipsitz Flippin; Julie Duchaine (2010). Frommer's 500 Extraordinary Islands. John Wiley & Sons. p. 153. ISBN 0470595183.
- "Streymoy, northern part". Faeroe Islands.com. Faeroe Islands.