From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fosse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fosse is a Broadway revue based on the choreography of Bob Fosse.
Fosse may also refer to:
- Fossé, Ardennes, a commune in France
- Fosse, Belgium, a village in the Belgian municipality of Trois-Ponts
- Fosse, Pyrénées-Orientales, a town in France
- Fosse Shopping Park, an out of town shopping centre in Leicestershire
- Fosse Way, a Roman road in England
- Bob Fosse (1927–1987), American musical theater choreographer
- Charles de La Fosse (1636–1716), French painter
- Jon Fosse (born 1959), Norwegian writer
- Louis Remy de la Fosse (c. 1659–1726), French architect
- Ray Fosse (born 1947), American baseball player
- Fösse, river of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Fosse Awards, now known as the American Choreography Awards
- Fosse, a ditch or moat
- La Grande-Fosse, Vosges, France
- La Petite-Fosse, Vosges, France
- Fossey (disambiguation)
- Fosses (disambiguation)
- Foss (disambiguation)
- Fossa (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Fosse"
- All pages with a title containing Fosse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fosse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.