(Redirected from Foss (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FOSS, Foss, Foß, foss, or fos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foss or FOSS may refer to:
- Foss A/S, a Danish analytical instrument company
- Foss Brewery, a former brewery in Oslo, Norway
- Foss Maritime, a tugboat and shipping company
- Foss House, a home in New Brighton, Minnesota, U.S.
- Foss and Wells House, a home in Jordan, Minnesota, U.S.
- Horatio G. Foss House, a home in Auburn, Maine, U.S.
- Foss (surname)
- Foss Shanahan (1910-1964), New Zealand diplomat
- Foss Westcott (1863-1949), English bishop
- Foss, Oklahoma, a town in Washita County, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Foss State Park, a state park in Washita County, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Foss, Oregon, community in Tillamook County, Oregon, U.S.
- Foss Dyke, a canal in England, U.K.
- Foss Glacier, a glacier on the northeast slope of Mount Hinman, Washington, U.S.
- Foss Peak, Tatoosh Range, Washington, U.S.
- Foss River, a river in Washington, U.S.
- Foss-Eikeland, a village in Sandnes, Norway
- River Foss, a river in North Yorkshire, England, U.K.
- Foss (band), an El Paso, Texas-based rock band
- Foss (cat), the pet of Edward Lear
- Foss (surname), a surname and list of people with the surname
- Free and open-source software (FOSS)
- Full Option Science System (FOSS), a science curriculum
- Il-Foss, a football ground in Ħaż-Żabbar, Malta
- USS Foss (DE-59), a Buckley-class destroyer escort
- Foss Gly, a character from Clive Cussler novels Night Probe! and Cyclops
- Arthur Foss, wooden-hulled tugboats, Northwest Seaport, Seattle, Washington U.S.
- Foss Islands branch line, a former railway branch line in York, England
- Foss v Harbottle, English precedent on corporate law
- Fosse (disambiguation)
- Fosses (disambiguation)
- NetFoss, a Network driver for Windows
- All pages with titles containing Foss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.