From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up found in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Found may refer to:
- Found Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer based in Ontario, Canada
- Found (album), a 2009 album by American pop/rock band Push Play
- Found (band), an experimental pop band from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Found (film), a 2012 horror film
- Found (novel), a 2008 young adult science fiction novel by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Found object, art created from undisguised, but often modified, objects or products that are not normally considered art
- Found (Rossetti), an unfinished oil painting by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Found (horse), Irish-trained thoroughbred racehorse foaled in 2012
- "Found", a 2010 episode of NCIS: Los Angeles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Found.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.