Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foxfire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxfire is the glow from a forest fungus.
Foxfire may also refer to:
- Foxfire (1955 film), a Western directed by Joseph Pevney
- Foxfire (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics' Squadron Supreme series
- Foxfire (magazine), and books, a quarterly magazine started in 1966 by students in the US state of Georgia
- Foxfire (play), a 1982 play based on the Foxfire project, written by Susan Cooper and Hume Cronyn, and starring Jessica Tandy
- Foxfire (1987 film), a 1987 TV movie starring John Denver, based on the 1982 play
- Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang, a 1993 novel by Joyce Carol Oates
- Foxfire, North Carolina, a small U.S. town
- Code Name: Foxfire, TV series
- Illuminator (backlight), used by some Casio watches
- Fox-fire, (kitsunebi) glowing balls carried by kitsune, or foxes, in Japanese folklore
- Diavik Foxfire diamond, 187.7 carat
- The literal translation for the Finnish word for Aurora, Revontulet, is Fox fire.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxfire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.