From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up framed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Framed may refer to:
- a painting or photograph that has been placed within a picture frame
- the action providing false evidence or false testimony in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime, known as a frameup
- FRAMED (video game), a 2014 video game developed by Loveshack.
Film and television
- Framed (1930 film), starring Regis Toomey
- Framed (1947 film), starring Glenn Ford
- Framed (1975 film), starring Joe Don Baker
- Framed (1990 film), HBO made-for-television film starring Jeff Goldblum
- Framed (2002 film), TNT made-for-television film starring Rob Lowe
- Framed (2009 film), BBC made-for-television film based on the Frank Cottrell Boyce novel
- Framed (TV series), a 1992 drama series
- Framed (American TV series), an interview series that began in 2008
- "Framed" (Spider-Man: 1994 TV series), a 1996 episode of the animated series
- "Framed" (Ben 10 episode), a 2006 episode of the animated series
- Framed (Cottrell Boyce novel), 2005 children's book by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Framed!, the first novel in the Traces series by Malcolm Rose
- Framed (Korman novel), 2010 novel by Gordon Korman, the third in the Swindle series
- Framed (album), 1972 album by The Sensational Alex Harvey Band
- "Framed", a song on the album, written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Framed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.