|Full name||Francis Jojo Bossman|
|Date of birth||24 June 1984|
|Place of birth||Accra, Ghana|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2004–2009||Hearts of Oak|
|2009–2010||New Edubiase United|
|2013||Sloga Petrovac na Mlavi||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 March 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 March 2016
Born in Accra, Bossman begin his senior career in 2002 playing with Berekum Arsenal in the Ghana Premier League. His nickname is Makelele. He earned while still young a call to represent the Ghana national team, in 2003. All this contributed for his move to Hearts of Oak in 2004. Same year Hearts won the 2004 CAF Confederation Cup. Bossman will stay in Accra 5 consecutive seasons, winning 4 national championship titles.
In 2009 Bossman moved to New Edubiase United another Ghana Premier League club, but in summer 2010 he decided to accept an offer to move abroad and in the August 2010, he officially signed a contract with Serbian club FK Sloboda Užice for an undisclosed fee.
On January 26, 2013, it was announced that Bossman left Ravan Baku to sign a 1.5-year contract for ambitious Serbian side FK Jagodina. However, because of a knee-injury Bossman missed most of the second half of the 2012–13 season and made only one league appearance before being released.
- Hearts of Oak
- MojSport (Serbian)
- "Francis Joojo Bossman Profile". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- FK Jagodina (Serbian): Pojačanje na sredini terena January 26, 2012
- Jagodina uručila otkaz Afrikancu at sportal.rs, 12-8-2013 (Serbian)
- "Free agent Francis Bossman signs for Serbian side Sloga Petrovac". www.goal.com. Goal.com. 14 September 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- Francis Bossman at National-Football-Teams.com