The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Francis V. Guinan Jr. is an American film, television and stage actor who is perhaps best known for his role as Edgar Teller the patriarch in the short-lived series Eerie, Indiana.
The Council Bluffs, Iowa-born actor has made guest appearances in many notable television series including Grey's Anatomy, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Without a Trace, The Practice, Crossing Jordan, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Voyager, That '70s Show, Nash Bridges, Sliders, Murder, She Wrote, Frasier, Mike & Molly and other series.
He has been a member of the Steppenwolf Theatre Company ensemble since 1979. In December 2007, Guinan co-starred in the Tracy Letts' play August: Osage County which opened on Broadway to critical acclaim. He played Master Pakku in the 2010 film, The Last Airbender as well as appeared in the films Hannibal (2001), Constantine (2005) and Abundant Acreage Available (2017). He voices Keeper in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988) - American Doctor
- Miles from Home (1988) - Tommy Malin
- Rock Hudson (1992) - Carl
- Shining Through (1992) - Andrew Berringer
- Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997) - Rupert
- Guinevere (1999) - Alan Sloane
- Hannibal (2001) - FBI Asst. Director Noonan
- Constantine (2005) - Father Garret
- The Last Airbender (2010) - Master Pakku
- All Good Things (2010) - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
- Henry Gamble's Birthday Party (2015) - Larry Montgomery
- The Evil Within (2017) - Dr. Preston
- Abundant Acreage Available (2017) - Tom
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American theatre actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|