Francisco Parra Capó
|Francisco Parra Capó|
Mayor Francisco Parra Capó
|Mayor of Ponce, Puerto Rico|
|Preceded by||Rodulfo del Valle|
|Succeeded by||Abelardo Aguilú, Jr.|
|Born||20 December 1871
Ponce, Puerto Rico
|Political party||Republicano Puertorriqueño|
In 1900 he was elected to the Puerto Rico House of Delegates for the district of Ponce and served until the end of his term in 1902.
In 1919, he worked as the Archivero General (Archivist-in-Chief) for the Ponce District. He became an attorney and joined his father's law firm in Ponce. The law firm operated until 2016 from the Banco de Ponce Building and was known as Parra, del Valle & Limeres. At the time of its closing, it was the oldest law firm in Puerto Rico. As an attorney, Parra Capó subsequently worked as a military aid to governor Blanton Winship in the mid to late 1930s with his nephew Francisco Parra Toro.
- Biographical Sketches: Francisco Parra. William H. Hunt. Secretary of Puerto Rico. 27 July 1901. San Juan: San Juan News Press. Register of Porto Rico. Page 60. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- Bayrón Toro, Fernando (2003). Elecciones y Partidos Politicos de Puerto Rico 1809-2000 (in Spanish). Mayagüez, Puerto Rico: Editorial Isla. 116. ISBN 0-9650185-0-4.
- The Commercial guide and business directory of Porto Rico. Lawyers and Notaries. Page 95.
- "History Parra, del Valle & Limeres Law Firm". Parra, del Valle & Limeres Law Firm. 2011. Retrieved March 14, 2011.
- Parra Capo as a lawyer Retrieved March 26, 2010.
- Parra Capo as president of the Ponce Municipal Assembly Retrieved August 15, 2009.
Rodulfo del Valle
|Mayor of Ponce, Puerto Rico
Abelardo Aguilú, Jr.
|This article about a Puerto Rican politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|