Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frangipani or Frangipane (‘e’) may refer to:
- Plumeria, flowering shrub often known as frangipani
- Frangipane, almond-flavoured pastry filling
- A Varanda do Frangipani (Under the Frangipani), 1996 novel by Mozambican writer Mia Couto
- Frangipani, 2004 novel by Tahitian writer Célestine Hitiura Vaite
- Frangipani, 2013 Sri Lankan film directed by Visakesa Chandrasekaram
- Frangipani family, Italian family that came to prominence in the Middle Ages
- Agenore Frangipani (1876–1941), Italian general
- Alexander Mirto Frangipani (16th century), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Caiazzo
- Ashley Frangipane (born 1994), American singer-songwriter known as "Halsey"
- Fabio Mirto Frangipani (died 1587), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Titular Archbishop of Nazareth
- Giovanni Frangipane (1902–1967), Italian sprinter and football player
- Jean Frangipani (16th century), Croat noble who acted as ambassador of France to the Ottoman court
- Niccolò Frangipane (active 1565–97), Italian painter of the late Renaissance period
- Ottavio Mirto Frangipani (1544–1612), Italian bishop and papal diplomat
- Paolo Frangipane (born 1979), Argentine footballer
- House of Frankopan (Italian: Frangipani), Croatian noble family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frangipani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.