From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frangipani or Frangipane (‘e’) may refer to:
- Plumeria, flowering shrub often known as frangipani
- Frangipane, almond-flavoured pastry filling
- A Varanda do Frangipani (Under the Frangipani), 1996 novel by Mozambican writer Mia Couto
- Frangipani, 2004 novel by Tahitian writer Célestine Hitiura Vaite
- Frangipani, 2013 Sri Lankan film directed by Visakesa Chandrasekaram
- Frangipani family, Italian family that came to prominence in the Middle Ages
- Agenore Frangipani (1876–1941), Italian general
- Alexander Mirto Frangipani (16th century), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Caiazzo
- Ashley Frangipane (born 1994), American singer-songwriter known as "Halsey"
- Fabio Mirto Frangipani (died 1587), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Titular Archbishop of Nazareth
- Giovanni Frangipane (1902–1967), Italian sprinter and football player
- Jean Frangipani (16th century), Croat noble who acted as ambassador of France to the Ottoman court
- Niccolò Frangipane (active 1565–97), Italian painter of the late Renaissance period
- Ottavio Mirto Frangipani (1544–1612), Italian bishop and papal diplomat
- Paolo Frangipane (born 1979), Argentine footballer
- House of Frankopan (Italian: Frangipani), Croatian noble family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frangipani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.