Frankenstein, in comics, may refer to:
- Frankenstein (DC Comics), from DC Comics' Seven Soldiers
- Frankenstein (Dell Comics), the star of a short-lived series by Dell Comics
- Frankenstein's Monster (Marvel Comics), from Marvel Comics' The Monster of Frankenstein
- Frankenstein, a clone of the Marvel Comics character that appeared in the comic book series Nick Fury's Howling Commandos.
- Frankenstein (Prize Comics), a 1940 to 1954 version by writer-artist Dick Briefer
- Frankenstein Monster, a Wildstorm character who has appeared in Wetworks
It may also refer to:
- I, Frankenstein a series by Darkstorm Comics which inspired a film
- Doc Frankenstein, a series written by the Wachowski Brothers
- Frankenstein, the central character in Death Race 2020 a comic book sequel to the film Death Race 2000, based on the character played by David Carradine
- "Frankenstein Meets Shirley Temple", a story in A1 by Roger Langridge
- Frankenstein: Monster Mayhem, a 2005 comic from Dead Dog Comics
- Super Frankenstein, a parody produced by Big Bang Comics
- "Universal Monsters: Frankenstein", one-shot from Dark Horse Comics
- Young Frankenstein (comics), a DC character and member of the Teen Titans
- Embalming -The Another Tale of Frankenstein-, a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nobuhiro Watsuki.
- Frank, a depiction of Frankenstein's Monster in the comic Screamland
It may also refer to the similar-sounding:
Elseworlds titles that retell the story through well-known superheroes:
- Frankenstein (disambiguation)
- Frankenstein in popular culture#Comics, for a list of appearances and comic book adaptations of the story
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.