From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frappe or frappé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frappé or Frappe may refer to:
Food and drink
- Frappé coffee, an iced coffee beverage made from instant coffee originally from Greece
- A milkshake in New England
- A drink similar to the trade-marked Frappuccino
- A frozen fruit-flavored dessert made with shaved ice, similar to sorbet
- An Italian and Corsican name for angel wings, a sweet, crisp pastry made with deep-fried dough
- Frappé magazine, a magazine in Crete, Greece.
- Le temps frappé, a French term for musical downbeat
- Force de frappe, the French Nuclear Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frappé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.