(Redirected from Frappe)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frappe or frappé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frappé or Frappe may refer to:
Food and drink
- Frappé coffee, an iced coffee beverage made from instant coffee originally from Greece
- A milkshake in New England
- A drink similar to the trademarked Frappuccino
- A frozen fruit-flavored dessert made with shaved ice, similar to sorbet
- An Italian and Corsican name for angel wings, a sweet, crisp pastry made with deep-fried dough
- Latte is a drink. The recipe of it is Espresso+Steamed Milk and you could add any flavour.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frappé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.