From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fritz is both a surname and a given name.
Fritz may also refer to:
- Fritz, Kentucky, an unincorporated community within Magoffin County, Kentucky, United States
- A Pedra do Fritz, a high peak in the Serra dos Aimorés mountains in Brazil
- Fritz-chip, secure cryptoprocessor of the Trusted Computing Group
- "Fritz" helmet, nickname for the Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops kevlar helmet currently used by the US Military
- Fritz, alternate name for Devon sausage
- Fritz handle, cane handle developed by a German count to make cane use by the arthritic sufferer more comfortable
- Fritz Industries, manufacturing company based in Dallas, Texas
- Fritz Tile, also spelled Fritztile, brand of resilient terrazzo floor tile
- Fritz (radio station), a German radio station
- Fritz (chess), a German computer chess program
- Fritz, a short story by Satyajit Ray
- Nickname to the German given name Friedrich
- Fritz X, a guided bomb, developed during World War II
- "On the fritz", phrase meaning an appliance is broken or malfunctioning (imitating the sound of electric sparks)
- Frit, a ceramic composition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fritz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.