From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frogman may refer to
- Frogman is a popular term for a scuba diver, particularly in military and other combat-type operations
- Frogman is a model of wristwatch by Casio
- The Frogmen was a 1951 movie about World War II United States Underwater Demolition Teams
- Frogman was a tradename used by Siebe Gorman for a brand of diver's drysuit in the 1960s and perhaps earlier
- Frogman was a tradename used by Spearfisherman (company) for a brand of diver's drysuit made in the 1945 and perhaps earlier
- Frogman was a nickname of the United States Navy Search and Rescue Swimmers who picked up Astronauts who splashed down in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Clarence "Frogman" Henry was a musician active in the 1960s and 70s, so nicknamed for his very deep voice
- Frogman (Oz character) was a The Wonderful Wizard of Oz series character; he is a man-size talking frog
- In the Marvel Comics universe:
- The word "frogmen" was used for frog-like monsters made out of men in the Hellboy comic by Mike Mignola. See Ogdru Jahad#The role of the "Frog monsters"
- Frogman Comics, a monthly or 2-monthly comic book that ran in 12 issues from Jan 1952 to May 1953, about 37 pages per issue, published by Hillman Periodicals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frogman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.