Frying pan (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A frying pan is a pan used for cooking, also known as a skillet. Frying pan may also refer to:
- Frying Pan, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Tyrell County, North Carolina
- Frying Pan Farm Park, a park in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Frying Pan Shoals, off the coast of Cape Fear, North Carolina
- Fryingpan Glacier, on Mount Rainier in the state of Washington
- Fryingpan River, in Colorado
- Frying pan (guitar), an early guitar
- Frying pans, archaeological artifacts found in the Aegean Islands
- Frying pans (flower), Eschscholzia lobbii, a species of poppy
- "The Frying Pan", an informal Australian name for the constellation Chamaeleon
- Frying pan (Paros 2136), a ceramic object from the Early Bronze Age
- Frying Pan, a 1995 song by The Urge from the album Receiving the Gift of Flavor
- Fry (disambiguation), for other uses of "fry" or "frying"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frying pan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.