|Look up fud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fud or FUD may refer to:
- FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt
- Fud (brand) of Sigma Alimentos foods
- Federal University Dutse, Nigeria
- FUd or FUD, fully undetectable malware or encrypted data
- fud, the ISO 639-3 code for the Futunan language
- Suifenhe Airport, Heilongjiang, China, IATA code
- Elmer Fudd, a cartoon character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.