Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fud or FUD may refer to
- Fud Candrix (1908–1974), Belgian jazz saxophonist and violinist
- Fud Leclerc (1924–2010), Belgian singer
- Fud Livingston (1906–1957), American jazz musician
- FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt
- Fud (brand) of Sigma Alimentos foods
- Federal University Dutse, Nigeria
- FUd or FUD, fully undetectable malware or encrypted data
- fud, the ISO 639-3 code for the Futunan language
- Suifenhe Airport, Heilongjiang, China, IATA code
- Elmer Fudd, a cartoon character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.