|Look up fud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fud or FUD may refer to:
- FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt
- Fud, a brand of pre-packaged food owned by Mexican corporation Sigma Alimentos
- FUD, Federal University Dutse, in Nigeria
- FUD, female urination device
- FUd or FUD, fully undetectable
- fud, the ISO 639-3 code for the Futunan language
- FUD, the IATA code for Suifenhe Airport in Heilongjiang, China
- Elmer Fudd, a Warner Brothers cartoon character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.