From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fugu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fugu is a pufferfish and the dish prepared from it.
Fugu may also refer to:
- Fugu (software), an SFTP client
- Fugu (vodka), a distilled spirit from the Ballast Point Brewing Company in San Diego, CA USA
- Fugu County, a county in Yulin, Shaanxi, China
- Fugu Plan, a Japanese plan to re-settle European Jews in Asia
- Ghanaian smock or fugu, a plaid shirt that is similar to the dashiki
- Mehdi Zannad, Singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fugu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.