Fujikyu Highland Station entrance, July 2012
|Location||6663 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru, Yamanashi|
|Operated by||Fuji Kyuko|
|Previous names||Highland (until 1981)|
|Passengers (FY1998)||708 daily|
Fujikyu-Highland Station (富士急ハイランド駅 Fujikyū-Hairando-eki) is a railway station on the Fujikyuko Line in Fujikawaguchiko, Yamanashi, Japan, operated by Fuji Kyuko (Fujikyu). It is located at an altitude of 829 metres (2,720 ft).
Fujikyu-Highland Station is served by the 26.6 km (16.5 mi) privately operated Fujikyuko Line from Ōtsuki to Kawaguchiko, and lies 25.0 kilometres (15.5 mi) from the terminus of the line at Ōtsuki Station.
|Fujisan||Fuji Tozan Densha||Kawaguchiko|
In fiscal 1998, the station was used by an average of 708 passengers daily.
- Fuji-Q Highland theme park
- Fujikawaguchiko High School
- Yoshida-nishi Elementary School
- Chūō Expressway
- National Route 137
- 各駅のご案内 [Station information] (in Japanese). Japan: Fujikyuko. 30 June 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 220. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujikyu-Highland Station.|
- Fujikyuko station information (in Japanese)