From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fulani may refer to:
- pertaining to the Fulani Empire
- pertaining to the Fulani War
- Yasir Al-Fulani, a character from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Ethnic group and language
- Fula people (autonym Fulɓe)
- Hausa-Fulani, a larger grouping which the Fulani belong to
- Fula language or Fulfulde language
- People (proper name)
- Dan Fulani, a Nigerian author
- Lenora Fulani, an American psychologist, psychotherapist, and political activist.
- Fulani cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fulani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.