Full Body Massage
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full Body Massage|
The 1996 VHS cover.
|Directed by||Nicolas Roeg|
|Produced by||Michael Nolin|
|Written by||Dan Gurskis|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Cinematography||Anthony B. Richmond|
|Edited by||Louise Rubacky|
|Distributed by||Paramount Television
Full Body Massage (1995) is an erotic made-for-cable movie directed by Nicolas Roeg and starring Mimi Rogers getting a nude full body massage while talking about relationships and philosophy with her masseur (Bryan Brown).
Nina, an art dealer, has her weekly massage appointment and is surprised to find out her usual masseur, Douglas, has sent a replacement named Fitch.
The pair develop an easy rapport during the session, with talk about past relationships. As Nina lies topless on the massage table, Fitch also takes time to explain various massage techniques, including those used by Hopi medicine men.
The film has been ironically called an American version of the French film La Belle Noiseuse, which starred Emmanuelle Béart as an artist's model who spends much of the 240-minute feature nude, discussing relationships with the artist.
- Mimi Rogers as Nina
- Bryan Brown as Fitch
- Christopher Burgard as Douglas
- Elizabeth Barondes as Alice
- Gareth Williams as Harry Willis
- Patrick Neil Quinn as Andy
- Heather Gunn as DeeDee
- Gabriella Hall as Young Nina (as Laura Saldivar)
- Brian McLane as Young Fitch
- William Fuller as Fitch's father
- Lynette Bennett as Fitch's Mother
- Rachel Nolin as Fitch's sister
- Michael Edmonds as Hopi medicine man
- Ross McKerras as Rancher
- Michael Robert Nyman as Rancher 2
- Full Body Massage (1995) from Johnny Web (Uncle Scoopy), retrieved on 2007-01-16.