|Full Body Massage|
|Written by||Dan Gurskis|
|Directed by||Nicolas Roeg|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producers||Robert Littman|
|Cinematography||Anthony B. Richmond|
|Running time||93 minutes|
Full Body Massage is a 1995 American erotic film directed by Nicolas Roeg. It stars Mimi Rogers getting a nude full body massage while talking about relationships and philosophy with her masseur (Bryan Brown).
Nina, an art dealer, has her weekly massage appointment and is surprised to find out her usual masseur, Douglas, has sent a replacement named Fitch.
The pair develop an easy rapport during the session, with talk about past relationships. As Nina lies fully nude on the massage table, Fitch also takes time to explain various massage techniques, including those used by Hopi medicine men.
- Mimi Rogers as Nina
- Bryan Brown as Fitch
- Christopher Burgard as Douglas
- Elizabeth Barondes as Alice
- Gareth Williams as Harry Willis
- Patrick Neil Quinn as Andy
- Heather Gunn as DeeDee
- Gabriella Hall as Young Nina (as Laura Saldivar)
- Brian McLane as Young Fitch
- William Fuller as Fitch's father
- Lynette Bennett as Fitch's Mother
- Rachel Nolin as Fitch's sister
- Michael Edmonds as Hopi medicine man
- Ross McKerras as Rancher
- Michael Robert Nyman as Rancher 2
The film has been ironically called an American version of the French film La Belle Noiseuse, which starred Emmanuelle Béart as an artist's model who spends much of the 240-minute feature nude, discussing relationships with the artist.
- "Mimi Rogers: The Full Mimi". lebeauleblog.com. Retrieved 24 February 2022.
- Full Body Massage (1995) from Johnny Web (Uncle Scoopy), retrieved on 2007-01-16.