Full Throttle: All-American Racing
|Full Throttle: All-American Racing|
North American cover art
|Designer(s)||Peter J. Cook
Players can race using motorcycles or waterscooters. Six racers can be controlled by the human player. Places visited in the game include the Appalachian Mountains, San Francisco's elaborate streets, and Arizona's flat wasteland deserts.
An unusual aspect of the game was that the player has the choice between playing the game with music only, or sound effects only. It is not possible to play the game with both at the same time.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- "Basic game overview". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 March 2010.
- "Composer information". SNES Music. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (Japanese)
- "English-to-Japanese title translation". Superfamicom.org. Retrieved 13 July 2011.
- "Advanced game overview". IGN. Retrieved 17 April 2010.
- "ProReview: Full Throttle: All-American Racing". GamePro (66). IDG. January 1995. p. 74.