From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fundamental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fundamental may refer to:
- Foundation of reality
- Fundamental frequency, as in music or phonetics, often referred to as simply a "fundamental"
- Fundamentalism, the belief in, and usually the strict adherence to, the simplistic or "fundamental" ideas based on faith of a system of thought
- The Fundamentals, a set of books important to Christian fundamentalism
- Any of a number of fundamental theorems identified in mathematics, such as:
- Fundamental analysis, a method that uses financial and economic analysis to predict the movement of security prices such as bond prices, but more commonly stock prices
- Fundamental (Bonnie Raitt album), 1998
- Fundamental (Pet Shop Boys album)
- Fundamental (Puya album), 1999
- Fundamental (Mental As Anything album)
- Fun-Da-Mental, a rap group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fundamental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.