Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fundamental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fundamental may refer to:
- Foundation of reality
- Fundamental frequency, as in music or phonetics, often referred to as simply a "fundamental."
- Fundamentalism, the belief in, and usually the strict adherence to, the simple or "fundamental" ideas based on faith in a system of thought.
- The Fundamentals, a set of books important to Christian fundamentalism.
- Any of a number of fundamental theorems identified in mathematics, such as:
- Fundamental analysis, a method that uses financial and economic analysis to predict the movement of security prices such as bond prices, but more commonly stock prices.
- Fundamental (Bonnie Raitt album), 1998
- Fundamental (Pet Shop Boys album)
- Fundamental (Puya album), 1999
- Fundamental (Mental As Anything album)
- Fun-Da-Mental, a rap group
- "Fundamentals" (Arrow), an episode of Arrow
- Mario's Game Gallery, re-released as Mario's FUNdamentals for Macintosh in 1996
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fundamental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.