|Known for||women's rights activist|
Funmi Falana is a Nigerian legal practitioner and women's rights activist. She is the wife of Femi Falana, a renowned Nigerian activist and lawyer; and mother to Falz, a Nigerian recording artist and actor. Funmi Falana currently serves as the National Director of Women Empowerment and Legal Aid (WELA), a non-governmental organization that defends the right of women and children.
- "Another 14 Year Old, Lucy Ejeh, Kidnapped Converted to Islam in Zamfara". The Breaking Times. 17 March 2016. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Let's Have Gender Justice Now, By Funmi Falana". Premium Times. 7 March 2016. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Ndaji, Simeon (5 August 2012). "Femi Falana left me at the mercy of judges – Funmi,wife". Vanguard News. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Badmus, Kayode (5 November 2015). "Falz! Why Femi Falana's son is a legally Bad Guy". Nigerian Entertainment Today. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Olabiyi, Lukmon (5 March 2016). "Falana alert FG of abduction of another teenager in Zamfara". The Sun News. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Prince Joshua (17 March 2016). "Women marginalization must stop – Funmi Falana". The Champion News. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
|This Lagos–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nigerian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|