From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up furry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Furry may refer to:
- Furry, the quality of being made of or covered in fur
- Furry, a member of the furry fandom
- Furry, an anthropomorphic animal that has fur. [Excluding: any particular nautical, amphibian, or reptilian creature.]
- Wendell H. Furry (1907–1984), professor of physics
- Furry Lewis (1893 or 1899–1981), American country blues guitarist and songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.