|Look up furry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Furry may refer to:
- Wendell H. Furry (1907–1984), professor of physics
- Furry Lewis (1893 or 1899–1981), American country blues guitarist and songwriter
- Furry Creek, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Furry Glen, an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse
- All pages with a title containing Furry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.