Futa may refer to:
- Futa River in Chile
- Fula: Fuuta, a generic term for "region inhabited by Fula people":
- Futa, a suburb in the Tamale Metropolitan District in the Northern Region of Ghana
FUTA may also refer to an institution:
Futa may equally refer to people:
- Futa (panda), a famous standing Japanese red panda
- Futakoi, a light novel, visual novel and anime series
- Futanari, the Japanese word for androgyny or hermaphrodite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Futa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.