Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up güero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Güero may refer to:
- El Güero Jaibo (d. 1993), aka Juan Francisco Murillo Díaz, a member of the Tijuana Cartel
- El Güero Loco, one of the many aliases of Ivan Martin, a member of the Chicano Hip-hop group, Delinquent Habits.
- El Güero Palma, nickname for Héctor Luis Palma Salazar, a Mexican drug trafficker
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Guero (book) ("Later"), a 1643 Basque-language book by Pedro Agerre
- Guero Davila, a character in Queen of the South
- El Güero Estrada (1997), Mexican film directed by Gilberto De Anda and scored by Gustavo Ramírez Reyes
- Güeros (2014), Mexican film directed by Alonso Ruizpalacios, starring Tenoch Huerta Mejía
- Guero (1970), a piano study by German composer Helmut Lachenmann
- Guero (2005), an album by Beck
- Guerolito (2005), a remix album by Beck, featuring all of the songs from Guero except for the hidden track, "Send a Message to Her"
- Matando Gueros (1993), an album by the Mexican metal-band Brujeria
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Güero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.