This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Günther in 2007
|Birth name||Mats Olle Söderlund|
|Also known as||Günther|
|Born||25 July 1967|
|Genres||Europop, Eurodance, Eurobeat, metal eurobeat, folk trash metal|
|Associated acts||The Sunshine Girls, D'Sanz|
|Website||Günther official web site|
Mats Olle Göran Söderlund (born 25 July 1967) is a Swedish musician and fashion model, best known under his stage name Günther.
In December 2013, Günther released the single "I'm Not Justin Bieber, B*tch". The song features strong electro house influences in its sound. The track's music video has gone viral, gaining momentum among fans and having four and a quarter million views as of early 2017. Günther, in a collaboration with singer D'Sanz, attempted to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with the song Love Yourself and ended in 5th place overall. Günther was also the main composer for the song.
- "Ding Dong Song" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2004)
- "Teeny Weeny String Bikini" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2004)
- "Touch Me" (with Samantha Fox) (2004)
- "Tutti Frutti Summer Love" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2005)
- "Christmas Song (Ding Dong)" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2005)
- "Like Fire Tonight" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2006)
- "Sun Trip (Summer Holiday)" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2007)
- "Famous" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2010)
- "Pussycat" (with The Sunshine Girls) (2011)
- "I'm not Justin Bieber Bitch" (2013)
- "No Pantalones" (2016)
- "Love Yourself" (with D'Sanz) (2016)
- "DYNAMITE" (with Blizz Bugaddi) (2017)
- "The Most Trusted Place for Answering Life's Questions". Answers. 2016-08-03. Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- "I'm Not Justin Bieber, B*tch by Günther (Single, Electropop): Reviews, Ratings, Credits, Song list". Rate Your Music. Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- "I'm Not Justin Bieber B**ch - Official Video". YouTube.com. 13 December 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Pleasureman at Discogs (list of releases)