From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDP or gross domestic product is the basic measure of a country's overall economic output.
GDP may also refer to:
- Giant depolarizing potentials, the first type of electrical activity of developing brain
- Gibraltar Defence Police, a civil police force which guards and enforces law on Ministry of Defence installations in Gibraltar
- Good distribution practice, the guidelines for the proper distribution of medicinal products for human use
- Good Documentation Practice, pharmaceutical description of standards by which documents are created and maintained
- Ground delay program, a traffic flow initiative for aviation in the United States
- Guanosine diphosphate, a nucleotide
- Gewerkschaft der Polizei (GdP), a trade union of police employees in Germany
- GDP (musician), a hip hop musician from West Orange, New Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.