From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GOE (disambiguation))
|Look up goe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOE may mean:
- Government Olympic Executive
- Goldthorpe railway station, England; National Rail station code GOE
- Grade of Execution in the ISU Judging System (figure skating)
- Great Oxygenation Event, a massive environmental change at the beginning of the Paleoproterozoic era.
- Gaussian Orthogonal Ensemble, an ensemble used in Random matrix theory
- Go (game), an abstract strategy board game for two players, alternative spelling: Goe
- Gouais blanc, French wine grape also known as Goe
- Special Operations Group (Argentina), Grupo de Operaciones Especiales, a special operations force of the Argentine Air Force
- GOE (Brazil), Grupo de Operações Especiais
- Grupo de Operações Especiais (Portugal), a special operations unit of the Portuguese Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Grupo de Operaciones Especiales (Spain), a special operations unit of the Spanish Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.