Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOM may refer to:
- Konkani language's ISO 639-3 code
- Gomshall railway station's National Rail station code
- Good Old Mad or GOM, a reimplementation of the original 7090 MAD programming language
- Group & Organization Management, a peer-reviewed academic journal
- Gulf of Mexico, an ocean basin bordering on Mexico, the southern United States and Cuba
- Leona Gom (born 1946), Canadian novelist and poet
- William Ewart Gladstone (nickname from the phrase "Grand Old Man")
- Gom jabbar, a fictional device in Frank Herber's Dune universe
- GOM Player, a media player for Windows
- GOMS, Goals, Operators, Methods, and Selection rules, specialized model for human computer interaction observation
- Ousmane N'Gom Camara (born 1975), Guinean football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.