Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up got, Got, göt, gôt, Göt, got., or -got- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOT, Got, or got may refer to:
- François Jules Edmond Got (1822–1901), French actor, comedian, and librettist
- Pascale Got (born 1961), French politician
- Raoul Got (1900–1955), French rugby union player
- Glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase or aspartate transaminase
- Geranyl-pyrophosphate—olivetolic acid geranyltransferase
- Global Offset Table, in a computer program
- Got (bull), a cloned fighting bull
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport, Sweden (IATA code GOT)
- Gothic language, (ISO 639-2 and -3 codes "got")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.