Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gabba may refer to:
- Gabber, a subgenre of hardcore techno
- Gabba (band), a tribute band covering the pop songs of ABBA in the punk style of The Ramones
- Gabba Front Berlin, a 1990s German techno band of gabba music
- Gabba Gabba Hey (album), a 1991 tribute album to The Ramones named after one of the band's catchphrases
People with the surname
- Carlo Francesco Gabba (1865–1920), Italian lawyer
- The Gabba, a colloquialism for the Brisbane Cricket Ground in Australia
- "The 'Gabba", a colloquialism referring to the Brisbane suburb of Woolloongabba, Queensland, in which said cricket ground is located
- The Gabba Ward, a city council ward in Brisbane
- Gabba Island (Queensland) (aka Gerbar Island, in the Torres Strait), an uninhabited Australian island south of Papua New Guinea
- Gabbeh or gabba, a type of Iranian pile rug of coarse quality
- Yo Gabba Gabba!, a children's television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.