Gabrielli is a surname originating in Italy. Due to Italian emigration, it is also common in other countries such as the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and France. The surname Gabrielli derives from the given name Gabriello (a variation of the common given name Gabriele) and it means "son of Gabriello".
A common surname variation is Gabrieli.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Caterina Gabrielli (1730-1796), Italian soprano
- Cante dei Gabrielli (c. 1260 – c. 1335), Italian nobleman and condottiero
- Cecciolo Gabrielli (1375-1420), Italian nobleman
- Domenico Gabrielli (1651-1690), Italian composer and virtuoso violoncello player.
- Elisa Gabrielli (born 1988), American actress, voice artist, and comedian
- Francesco Gabrielli (1588–1636), Italian actor of the commedia dell'arte
- Franco Gabrielli (born 1960), Italian policeman
- Gabriele de' Gabrielli (1445–1511), Italian Roman Catholic bishop and cardinal
- Giovanni Gabrielli (died between 1603 and 1611), Italian actor of the commedia dell'arte
- Giovanni Maria Gabrielli (1654-1711), Italian Catholic cardinal
- Giulio Gabrielli (1604-1677), Italian Catholic cardinal
- Giulio Gabrielli (1748-1822), Italian Catholic cardinal
- Giuseppe Gabrielli (1903-1987), Italian aeronautics engineer
- Luigi Gabrielli (1790-1854), Italian soldier and military writer
- Nicolò Gabrielli (1814-1891), Italian opera composer
- Pompeo Gabrielli (1780-1861), Italian general and politician
|This page or section lists people with the surname Gabrielli. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|