From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaff or gaffe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaff may refer to:
- Fishing gaff, a pole used in fishing
- Gaff or hakapik, used as a seal-hunting weapon
- Gaff rig; A fore-and-aft sailing arrangement where the sail is held up by a spar called a gaff
- Gaff, spurs in variations of cockfighting
- Gaff, climbing spikes used to ascend wood poles without steps on them
- Gaff (UK and Irish slang), a place of residence or work; a house, flat, place, or building.
- Gaff, fictional character in the film Blade Runner
- Penny gaff, 19th-century English variety show
- Gaff, a magician's trick prop, such as a fake sword used to imitate sword swallowing
- Operation Gaff, 1944 military mission of assassination
- Gaff, or cache-sexe, an item worn as means of concealing male genitals when wearing traditionally female clothing
- GAFF, generalised AMBER force field in molecular-simulation programme
- Gaff, a character in the Eon Kid series
- Gaff tape or gaffer tape, a form of sticky tapebZfbZPLd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.