Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan
|Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan|
|Created by||UTV Software Communications|
|Developed by||Srikanth Prabhala|
|Written by||Sukhwant Kalsi|
|Presented by||Rakhi Sawant|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original channel||Imagine TV|
|Original release||28 June 2011|
Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan is an Indian television show hosted by actress and item girl Rakhi Sawant and created by UTV Software Communications which air on NDTV Imagine. Rakhi will be seen in the second season of her earlier show Rakhi Ka Insaaf on Imagine TV. The show will bear a new title. Going by the name, on the show Rakhi will be hearing and solving out some bizarre cases of a particular celebrity and a common man. Unlike the last season of Rakhi Ka Insaaf, which was on some very serious note and controversies, this show will be more on a lighter and comical note.
The show will consist of one-hour episodes where Rakhi Sawant will interview a celebrity who is attached to controversies. In that same episode Sawant will include a very small feature of some bizarre cases in India.
- Anu Malik: The ace music composer fights allegations with common man.
- Abhishek Avasthi: Sawant will take a deep look into her ex-boyfriend Abhishek Avasthi's life after their break up.
- Kavita Radheshyam: Actress and model who splashed in the news after her naked photoshoot for saving animals.
- Sambhavna Seth: A question-answer war between Rakhi Sawant and the new loudmouth model Sambhavna Seth.
- Kashmira Shah: Sawant will try to go beyond Kashmira Shah's new living relationship with actor Krushna Abhishek.
- Navin Prabhakar: Indian laughter challenge stand-up comedian and actor Prabhakar meets one of his most die hard fans on this show.
- Rinky Ali: Indian up-and-coming actress shocks Sawant with her new American breast surgery.
The leading newspaper Indian Express reviewed the show by thrashing: "huge waste of time and effort, ours that is, to even try to see it." Deccan Chronicle reviewed it by calling it "A Show that Rejects Talents."
- Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan, Indian Express, August 12, 2011