The Galápagos Islands are an island archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, part of Ecuador.
Galápagos can also refer to:
- Galápagos Province, the province in Ecuador containing the islands
- Galápagos National Park, the national park established by the government of Ecuador to protect the Islands
- Galápagos (novel), a 1985 novel by American author Kurt Vonnegut
- Galápagos (2006 TV series), a British nature documentary miniseries
- Galapagos (2017 TV series), a British nature documentary miniseries
- Galápagos (radio show), an Ecuadorian radio show
- Galápagos, Guadalajara, municipality of the province of Guadalajara, Spain
- Galapagos penguin
- Galápagos tortoise
- Galapagos (video game), a 1997 computer game by Electronic Arts
- Galápagos syndrome, the phenomenon of a product or a society evolving in isolation from globalization
- Galapagos NV, a Belgian pharmaceutical company.
- "Galapogos", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins from the 1995 album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galápagos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.