|Look up gale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gale is a very strong wind.
Gale may also refer to:
- United States
- Gale, Illinois, a village
- Gale, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Gale, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Gale, Wisconsin, a town
- Gale River, in New Hampshire
People and fictional characters
- Gale, a variant of the Shannon switching game
- HMNZS Gale (T04), a minesweeper of the Royal New Zealand Navy
- Gale College, a defunct college in Wisconsin
- Gale (publisher), a publisher of reference books and databases, formerly known as the Gale Group, then Thomson Gale
- Gale (Loudspeaker), a British loudspeaker manufacturer
- Gale, a parcel of land leased to a Freeminer for mining, principally in the Forest of Dean, England
- Gale, a Brass-Era automobile manufactured by Western Tool Works (automobile company) in Galesburg, Illinois
- Myrica gale, a plant also known as sweet gale, used for flavouring
- Gail (disambiguation)
- Gayle (disambiguation)
- Galesville (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.