Jump to navigation Jump to search
Galia may refer to:
- Galia (melon), a type of melon similar to a cantaloupe
- Gália, a municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Galia, Greece, a village on the island of Crete, Greece
- Ge'alya, a moshav in Israel
- Galia, the name of the Queen Amanoa character in the fictional Star Wars Expanded Universe
- Galia (film), a 1966 film directed by Georges Lautner
People with the surname
- Jean Galia, a French rugby footballer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.